lunedì 25 luglio 2005

per iniziare bene la settimana cantiamo tutti insiemeeeeee



http://www.dots-cooniewelt.de/videos/lionsleeps.wmv


Lead: Ben Haacke


In the jungle, the mighty jungle
The lion sleeps tonight
In the jungle the mighty jungle
The lion sleeps tonight

In the village, the peaceful village
The lion sleeps tonight
In the village, the peaceful village
The lion sleeps tonight

(Dangerous Interlude:)
Normally, you wouldn't wake a sleeping lion surrounded by poisonous spiders. But here on the Crocodile Hunter, I'm going to wake him up and shove my head right down his throat. Now my wife's being eaten by a crocodile right now, but join us next time on Crocodile Hunter!

Hush my darling, don't fear my darling
The lion sleeps tonight
Hush my darling, don't fear my darling
The lion sleeps tonight



p.s. Grazie al mio cow boy che mi fa tanto ridere :)


p.p.s Dedicata alla Vale che sa il perchè ;)

4 commenti:

  1. bella questa!!!Ce l'avevo anche io, ogni tanto me la ascolto...è bellissima l'espressione dell'ippopotamo!!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ahhh scusa ho letto adesso il p.p. s.!!!!!
    Eh eh!!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. tu non stai bene..... il freddo di domenica ti ha fatto male.... a me alla pancia ....a te alla testa...

    RispondiElimina